iQmetrix is a privately-held software as a service (SaaS) company that leads the way for simplifying complicated industries and helping businesses deliver great experiences. We specialize in POS, retail management, e-commerce, and interactive retail technology to deliver a complete experience from start to finish of any transaction. You can find our offices in Canada and the U.S. Learn more about iQmetrix and our subsidiaries at www.iQmetrix.com, www.Covasoft.com, and www.ReadyToPay.com.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
Automate everything to make developing, deploying, and monitoring software easier, faster, and more efficient, all while using best coding practices and continually learning.
- Automating processes around the building, deploying, and monitoring of various team’s projects
- Educating teams on how to use the automated tools and processes we develop for them
- Staying up to date with modern technologies and approaches to automate processes in better ways
- Performing code reviews and giving feedback to your peers
- Working to continually improve development skills
- Writing unit tests for your code
- Problem solving and fixing issues with automated processes when they arise
- Soliciting feedback from teams on how the automated processes could be improved
- Identifying and implementing improvements to processes
- Configuring IIS and other server components to meet the needs of the services they will host
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Minimum 5 years experience developing software
- Experience with C#, PowerShell, Git, TFS, New Relic, and SCOM is an asset
- Strong preference to those with past automation and DevOps experience
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.