With our POS and retail management solutions found in over 19,000 stores, iQmetrix is the largest retail software provider for the North American wireless industry. Beyond our POS, we offer powerful business intelligence, endless aisle, drop ship, e-commerce, and payment solutions, as well as an integrated network of over 35 partners – enabling us to be the single solution to multiple retail challenges. For nearly 20 years, we’ve proven our ability to be the #1 company for supporting wireless retail growth; helping carriers, dealers, and repair providers invest in software that reduces costly inefficiencies, increases profitability, and speeds up transaction times to create great customer experiences. Learn more at www.iQmetrix.com.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQmetrix:
Purpose: Lead liaison between Client Managers/Sales/Launch and Partner Management as well as lead on Partner Content.
- Creating and maintaining materials for Client Managers, Sales and Launch for effective lead generation and launch.
- Supporting Client Managers, Sales and Launch through coordinating internal and Partner facilitated training.
- Working closely with Client Managers, Sales and Launch for current partner feedback to provide back to Partner Manager.
- Creating content strategy based on Partner Manager business strategy (Casestudies, Whitepaper, Blogs, Partner Website Pages) with facilitation from Marketing & Content Specialist and Media Designer.
- Creating and executing lead generating campaigns based on Partner Manager business strategy.
- Creating Retailer communication around any partner outages, confirming directly with Content Writer, to then be released to retailers via Marketing Operations.
- Resides in the Regina or Charlotte office
- Business Degree with a focus in Communications or Marketing
- At least one year’s experience at iQmetrix
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight timelines
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.