With our POS and retail management solutions found in over 19,000 stores, iQmetrix is the largest retail software provider for the North American wireless industry. Beyond our POS, we offer powerful business intelligence, endless aisle, drop ship, e-commerce, and payment solutions, as well as an integrated network of over 35 partners – enabling us to be the single solution to multiple retail challenges. For nearly 20 years, we’ve proven our ability to be the #1 company for supporting wireless retail growth; helping carriers, dealers, and repair providers invest in software that reduces costly inefficiencies, increases profitability, and speeds up transaction times to create great customer experiences. Learn more at www.iQmetrix.com.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQmetrix:
To add new features and functionality to the back end of the iQmetrix eCommerce platform.
About the Team:
The eCommerce team builds, supports, and maintains websites setup on the iQmetrix eCommerce platform. We are small team located primarily in the Vancouver office.
- Implementing features planned out by Product Manager
- Providing input into estimation through sprint planning.
- Reporting progress on tasks and communicating blockers to eComm team members daily.
- Coordinating details of product interdependencies with developers in other circles
- Soliciting feedback and input from Technical Lead early and often during the development of each user story
- Monitoring production performance statistics and submitting bugs for progressively degrading changes
- Monitoring code coverage and submitting chores for low-graded code
- Monitoring and processing pull requests for production deployment
- Maintaining automated tests
- 5+ years experience with ASP.NET, C# & MVC
- Clean, modular, testable and extensible code
- Solid experience with client-side web development and the HTTP model
- Knowledge of current development tools and methodologies
- Software development using Agile methodologies
- A passion for software development.
- Excellent problem-solving, coding, and design skills.
- Good communication. You will be part of distributed and multi-disciplinary team.
- Keeping abreast of leading edge technologies and promoting knowledge exchange with other team members.
- You are confident in your abilities but also know your limitations and want to learn and help others do the same.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on RESTful APIs and class libraries.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and devops on Azure or AWS.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.