iQmetrix is a privately-held software as a service (SaaS) company that leads the way for simplifying complicated industries and helping businesses deliver great experiences. We specialize in POS, retail management, e-commerce, and interactive retail technology to deliver a complete experience from start to finish of any transaction. You can find our offices in Canada and the U.S. Learn more about iQmetrix and our subsidiaries at www.iQmetrix.com, www.Covasoft.com, and www.ReadyToPay.com.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQmetrix:
The hectic world of events and tradeshows is your jam. When your brand goes on the road, you’re the ring master. You love working with a circus of different people and don’t mind herding a few cats now and again. In addition to your people and strong communication skills, you have a natural knack for keeping track of details and coordinating logistics – nothing gets by you! Yes, that means you’re extremely organized and detail orientated but that doesn’t mean you don’t let your creative flag fly. You know how to promote an event to draw a crowd and shine the best light on your brand. Pow!
Purpose: Coordinating events to ensure iQmetrix and its brands have an appropriate presence to drive leads and client attendance.
- Planning and executing events as requested by iQmetrix and its subsidiaries’ Marketing Managers.
- Creating detailed proposals for events, based off Marketing Managers requests, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets
- Coordinating logistics ranging from liaising with venue contacts, event registration, speakers, and technical requirements.
- Communicating with staff to ensure staff are in the know and are prepared for events.
- Tracking all costs associated with each event including reviewing event costs and making recommendations to stay within budget.
- Tracking and reporting on event metrics.
- Soliciting feedback from stakeholders on event details and integrating feedback into final event plans.
- Managing and approving all aspects of events based on requirements from Marketing Manager, including products shown, booth story, attending staff, and all items related to event spending.
- Communicating tradeshow opportunities with all market managers.
- Seeking out and applying for event speaking opportunities.
- Seeking out and coordinating PR opportunities around events.
- Creating overall event campaign strategy based on campaign briefs in coordination with Marketing Manager.
- Setting up and executing event campaigns in HubSpot and Asana.
- Reporting on event campaign progress.
- Monitoring and enhancing event campaign performance.
- Experience managing complex event logistics with many moving pieces.
- Project management skills and gymnastic-like agility when it comes to managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders with the ability to react quickly to changing demands, feedback, and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience using marketing automation software (such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.) as well as project management software (such as Asana) is an asset.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Passion for developing metrics-driven strategies. (Where are we going? Higher!)
- A creative yet practical mind.
- BSc/BA in marketing, a related field, or you have a famous relative.
- A sense of humour. (Just kidding… but seriously.)
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.