With our POS and retail management solutions found in over 19,000 stores, iQmetrix is the largest retail software provider for the North American wireless industry. Beyond our POS, we offer powerful business intelligence, endless aisle, drop ship, e-commerce, and payment solutions, as well as an integrated network of over 35 partners – enabling us to be the single solution to multiple retail challenges. For nearly 20 years, we’ve proven our ability to be the #1 company for supporting wireless retail growth; helping carriers, dealers, and repair providers invest in software that reduces costly inefficiencies, increases profitability, and speeds up transaction times to create great customer experiences. Learn more at www.iQmetrix.com.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQmetrix:
As Business Support Specialist for the Enterprise Managed Services Team, this specific role will be accountable for Designing, developing, coordinating, and facilitating the execution of specified operational tasks and projects in line with strategic plans and operating objectives of iQmetrix Enterprise clients.
- Become a subject matter expert per the client’s business model and be proficient in delivering best practice use of RQ.
- As subject matter expert - you will provide specialized advice, facilitation and support to manage the day to day business operations of our Enterprise clients business.
- Provide high level support and assistance to Enterprise Managed Service Clients with day to day software operational changes and management
- Provide professional and efficient service to Enterprise Managed Service Clients through advanced ticketing system, email and phone interface.
- Completing requested tasks for software edits, updates and changes within required service level agreement timeframe
- Research and analyze best methods and practices relative to achievement of specified department goals and operating objectives; designs and develops alternative systems and procedures, as appropriate to the objectives of the client and department
- Develop, prepare, and presents program reports; maintains comprehensive program records and statistical information by client
- Consults, interacts, or collaborates with faculty, other internal/external staff, and/or consultants to facilitate the successful execution of new or revised policies, programs, and procedures, and to ensure the implementation and administration of client services
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience in technology/software support role
- Retail and/or cellular industry knowledge (a plus)
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives
- Keen attention to detail and focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and support Enterprise Level Clients – with focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Proven problem solving and multitasking abilities
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Positive and energetic attitude under sometimes stressful situations
- Ability to develop, evaluate, and edit the content, structure, and format of a range of written materials
- Self-starter, able to juggle short and long term priorities
- Thrives in a fast pace environment and adapts to change quickly
- Ability to be flexible, accept and adapt to change as it happens
- Ability to work remote outside of normal business hours (occasionally)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills, industry, company requirements, product or technical knowledge with ease
- Ability to work efficiently in both an individual and team environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel (a plus)
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.