With our POS and retail management solutions found in over 19,000 stores, iQmetrix is the largest retail software provider for the North American wireless industry. Beyond our POS, we offer powerful business intelligence, endless aisle, drop ship, e-commerce, and payment solutions, as well as an integrated network of over 35 partners – enabling us to be the single solution to multiple retail challenges. For nearly 20 years, we’ve proven our ability to be the #1 company for supporting wireless retail growth; helping carriers, dealers, and repair providers invest in software that reduces costly inefficiencies, increases profitability, and speeds up transaction times to create great customer experiences. Learn more at www.iQmetrix.com.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQmetrix:
New customers are actively and successfully using their new products and services.
- Defining conditions of satisfaction (COS) for each launch with the customer: Creating a launch plan for each customer that begins and ends with their total satisfaction with the products and solutions they’ve purchased.
- Executing launch activities and coordinating resources to achieve the launch COS: ensuring all products and services are deployed on time, with the correct configurations and scope, to the right locations are just table stakes. Doing whatever it takes to create a delighted customer, are the real test of success.
- Check ins: After the launch is complete, going back to our customers and making sure they are delighted and everything is meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Making great, better: Good isn’t good enough. You are accountable for improving the experience, and you are empowered to make it better.
- Report back: Developing and executing on a reporting program on customer satisfaction, process bottlenecks, opportunities for improvement are essential to your success. You love data, and you’re not afraid to use it.
Qualifications + Skills:
- Project management: Each launch is a mini-project, you need to know how to define scope, achieve deliverables, manage resources you don’t own, and handle VIP customers. If you don’t have experience delivering to tight timelines, then you won’t make the cut.
- Multi-tasking: There are always several priorities at any given time. You need to know how to juggle them and execute on them, without dropping any balls.
- Process improvement: If these words scare you, the role will too. You own how we Launch customers, and you’re accountable for optimizing and improving that process with every launch you do. You need to love the idea of making things better, and know how to get that done.
- Customer focused mindset: You LOVE making customers happy, and more than that, you can empathize and anticipate what it’s going to take to delight them. Your former customers might even say you’re psychic in how well you’ve anticipated what they needed, even before they knew they did.
Nice to have Skills:
- Payments or financial services launch experience: Major bonus points if you’ve launched payments solutions for customers.
- Advanced reporting experience: Think BI super-user.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.