Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
The Web Project Manager will collaborate with clients and internal teams to scope, manage and lead web development projects from concept to completion, by crafting solid plans and processes to ensure successful delivery for our clients, on-time and budget.
The ideal candidate will have the experience and knowledge required to confidently and effectively lead a wide range of web projects. Must be a demonstrated self-starter with solid organization decision-making and time management skills.
If you’re an enthusiastic, team-oriented leader with a passion for producing online experiences that exceed client expectations, we want to talk to you.
- Establish the project approach based on the goals and requirements and maintain processes to manage scope, risk and issues throughout the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables are on-time and budget.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects for clients with varied levels of complexity simultaneously.
- Ask relevant questions to gather insights and requirements to create detailed project plans and documentation required to flawlessly lead web production and ongoing maintenance.
- Adhere to web project management best practices including regular client meetings, status reports, backlog management, budget management, schedules and project plans.
- Assist in quality assurance testing to validate content updates render effectively across browsers, platforms and devices prior to deployment.
- Understand the needs of creative and technical teams and communicate both in a way that clearly defines tasks and deliverables required to produce quality online experiences.
- 5+ years of web project management experience within a client services, digital marketing or agency environment.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends to support after hours web deployments.
- Expert in web best practices: SEO, UX, UI design, responsive, mobile, cross browser/platform testing and accessibility standards.
- Experience with CSS, HTML and CMS platforms in order to effectively communicate needs and triage issues with the web delivery team.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Good AdWords.
- Impeccable client and internal communication skills (written and verbal), as well as strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to maintain composure under high-pressure situations.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.