Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
You will be working with our Payments Software Solution team to help generate leads and work on the overall Marketing Demand Strategy.
1) Lead Development
- Drive all lead generation efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing, and measuring results.
- Lead life-cycle management including marketing automation, drip and nurturing campaigns, lead scoring, funnel and conversion optimization.
- Create and manage all lead generation activities including email campaigns, PPC, SEO, media and banner campaigns, referral programs and webinars.
2) Sales Acceleration
- Collaborate with sales on lead qualification and conversion.
- Develop & execute marketing initiatives to help drive continued company sales growth
- Execute lead management marketing initiatives that assist account executives in moving contacts from inquiry, to prospect, to opportunity, to new client
- Develop & manage the organization’s inbound lead flow to the sales department for an optimal response to our marketing efforts
3) Reporting and Refinement
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources
- Reconcile all marketing tactics to the marketing budget and manage initiatives to maximize the ROI
- Monitor and report on website traffic, online ads, social campaigns and email marketing campaigns
- Achieve expected cost per lead acquired metrics
- Develop lead budget that optimizes cost per lead with required lead targets
4) Marketing Alignment
- Participate in other circle marketing initiatives providing the lead development perspective
- Identify opportunities to do doing lead development programs with vendors and integration partners
- Assist in other areas and with projects as assigned
- Previous experience in a related role and industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is an asset.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.