Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
To ensure that new features and products are built in a way that solves the client’s problem.
- Clarifying existing behavior to all interested parties
- Identifying gaps between existing functionality and desired functionality
- Gathering or responding to feedback from clients.
- Decompose high-level information into details
- Producing the software requirement documents used by members of the circle
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Assigning T-shirt sizes to features that have not yet been validated
- Establishing base requirements or acceptance criteria for a newly proposed feature
- Analyzing the feasibility of a suggested enhancement from a business and software perspective
- Working with the UX Designer to ensure that all necessary mocks are created for features
- Tracking projects milestones and tasks for on-time delivery
- Validating that the basic acceptance criteria has been met
- Communicating the status and committed version of the project
- Facilitate internal knowledge transfer and training
- Awesome communication skills
- Attention to detail –
- An interest in the ‘why’
- Self Starter
- Previously experience as a BA a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field
- Experience in managing client relationships and seeking additional opportunities to serve them.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.