Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
In the role of Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the functionality of our technical solutions. This role is part of the Payments Solutions Engineering team at iQmetrix.
- Validating software solutions produced by Product Engineering
- Validating project and task requirements are met for each change
- Developing and maintaining testing artifacts for delivered software solutions
- Clarifying acceptance criteria with Business Analyst or Developer on provided Stories or Tasks
- Providing feedback to Business Analyst or Developer on design or user experience considerations
- Providing testing status to Release Manager prior to software solution delivery date
- Supporting the investigation of reported integration, user acceptance or production issues
- Documenting issues discovered while validating delivered software solutions
- Creating Hotfix tickets as required for defects
- 3+ years of QA/testing experience;
- Solid experience in writing all kinds of testing documentation;
- Proficiency in analysis and testing of complex business requirements;
- Strong organizational, analytical, logical, and communication skills.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making a decision.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.