Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching 401k and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
As a Project Manager for the Project Manager Office, you will be responsible for handling the development, implementation, management and delivery of multiple retail (US and Canada) IT projects. Specific project focus will be providing tactical delivery, up to and including support and training, to enhance the software platform and customer experience. To be successful in this role one should have a commanding knowledge of retail wireless IT business practice. Creating a great client project delivery is priority number one!
- Identify project scope, goals and deliverables
- Assemble and coordinate all relevant stakeholders (internal and external), ensuring resource allocations and availability
- Organizing and motivating the project team
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and within scope through use of internal project management software
- Ensure each project meets all committed milestones
- Managing reports/documentation required per project
- Tracking and managing project risk impacts
- Facilitate content training and support to internal teams
- Retail industry/big box knowledge and experience (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree (a plus)
- 5+ years as an IT professional or IT Project Manager experience
- In-depth knowledge in APIs, multi system integrations, and POS flows
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and advanced Microsoft Excel (a plus)
- Previous retail wireless experience in IT/software support role
- Proficient in data analytics and reporting
- Strong understanding of customer retention drivers
- Analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong ability to collaborate and work with all levels of management
- Experience in gathering information from multiple sources to deliver summary results
- Strong facilitation and meeting delivery skills
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making a decision.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.