Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
Ensure products we build meet all functional requirements, are easy to use and are capable of meeting or exceeding our SLAs.
- Developing test plans to ensure API, portal and sample application meets functional product requirements
- Writing integration or system tests as required
- Validating that the APIs meet reliability, performance and scalability goals
- Validating that API deployment, upgrades, migration work correctly
- Validating API documentation
- Contributing to planning and estimation of stories.
- 3-5 years' prior experience in a SDET role.
- Automation or software development experience.
- Experience with C# or another object-oriented language such as Java.
- Ability to own, design and implement test strategies for complex applications.
- Experience with performance testing web applications.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making a decision.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.