Technical Project Manager
Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
As a Technical Project Manager you will ensure that delivery of projects is consistent with one of our major clients in Atlanta.
- Determining, obtaining and sharing the technical aspects of projects currently in the pipeline with our client onsite.
- Requesting and communicating the implementation details and dates of the project with project PM and the internal teams affected.
- Providing technical assistance and being the liaison between PMs and BAs for development teams.
- Communicating milestones and deadlines to various teams, relevant to project timelines.
- Escalating timelines and risks for projects to PMs.
- Assessing technical risks, assisting with technical problem solving, providing technical guidance on enterprise projects
- Collaborates with existing technical teams to determine feasibility of solutions, has a thorough understanding and working knowledge of enterprise architecture, development processes, and software solutions. Needs to have expert-level functional and technical knowledge throughout our architecture and solutions.
- 5-10 years experience in a role delivering technical projects.
- Past Programming skills and knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle is a must.
- An understanding how to design scalable software.
- You have delivered technical products and services over numerous projects in the past.
- Can communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including the executive level.
- Have a strong understanding of the business and technical aspects of a project.
- A proven history of working with software development teams to deliver projects in a timely manner.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making a decision.
- Passionate about their work. A lead who will not just tell teams what to do, but inspire them to do their best work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Someone who understands the importance of P&L responsibilities and how it fits into the big picture of a company.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.