Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQmetrix:
Our function is to design financial systems, procedures and controls as well as maintain, record, report and interpret all financial transactions within the business. Along with the other members of the Revenue, Receipts, Receivables team, you will be responsible for all revenue brought into the company and ensuring all products and services are billed and properly accounted for. Maintaining cohesion between the billing system and the ERP system and having full management and responsibility for all client receivables are key accountabilities for this role.
- Month end cyclical accounting reporting and posting
- Maintain cohesion between billing system and ERP
- Maintain accounts receivable ledger for entire client base, including regular reporting to executive team and bad debt and write-off processes
- Bank reconciliations, daily bank transaction posting, including journal entries and ensuring all physical payments are received by bank
- Work closely with other members of Finance Department to provide quick resolution to client inquiries
- Managing monthly and one-time electronic and credit card payments from client accounts
- Managing all partner billing and reporting cycles, both for internal and external use
- Door count and additional service billing changes across entire customer base
- Client suspension and database access management
- Assist in providing audit materials during year-end audit
- Other duties as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Experience with Billing and Accounts Receivable Software
- Excellent customer service and phone manner
- Ability to handle stressful client interactions
- Ability to time manage with efficiency in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to make quick and firm decisions
- Skills working between different teams, with potentially competing motivations (billing vs. Account Management)
- Priority will be given to candidates with accounting certificates and with plans to further their accounting education.
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making a decision.
- Passionate about their work, willing to go that extra mile without being asked to do so.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.