Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to numerous sports teams, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and smart employees!
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
- Check out our giveback initiatives: https://www.freshgigs.ca/blog/creative-cultures-iqmetrix-lives-up-to-its-give-back-values/
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB439A6503F6AB863 (Our YouTube channel with numerous videos on iQmetrix and what we do)
- Our recent iQmetrix Odyssey: http://www.iqmetrix.com/culture/blog/iqmetrix-odyssey-in-oahu-hawaii
This specific role will be accountable for delivering high quality pre-sales and post-sales content on behalf of the iQmetrix Payments department. The primarily digital based content will be used to educate existing clients about payments related product functionality and inform sales leads on payment product solutions.
Content Strategy and Planning
- Participate in the development of support product strategies as an expert in the curation of monetizable content
- Monitor industry best practices and market leaders to evaluate new content support strategies
- Ensure payment training materials are organized properly, are comprehensive and increase overall customer retention with engaging and helpful support materials
- Identifying key payment topics and trends from which to develop creative content from, with consultation from Product Marketing Manager and Product Manager
- Ensuring all content projects align with the yearly/ monthly payment content calendar and are delivered within the agreed upon timeframe as established by the Product Marketing Manager
- Researching key payment industry trends, perform competitor analysis, and perform payment content audit
- Coordinating the payment blog schedule to ensure consistent and timely post frequency of topical posts are added to the blog from a wide variety of payment team contributors
- Conceptualizing the form that the content will take by evaluating the intended audience, speed of collateral launch, content trends, and other factors as identified (ex. Deciding between an infographic vs whitepaper vs blog post; client training webinar vs helpfile)
- Coordinating visual component of written content with Payment Visual Designer as needed
- Develop written support content to be consumed by clients in helpfiles on the support and community website and any other medium used to share with clients
- Communicating with Product Support Lead to determine the technical details of the payment product and/or features that require support materials to be built
- Developing creative written content to be consumed by marketing/sales leads through both online and print channels in a variety of forms (ex develop content for infographics, whitepapers, blog posts, webinars, etc.)
- Drive payment product awareness and knowledge amongst target audience by creating content series (including blog series and whitepaper downloads) to correspond with the release of key payment products and features
Measuring Content Success and Targets
- Measuring and continuously improving on the success of payment brand and corresponding content in the form of social media engagement metrics (likes, comments, shares), content downloads, payment webpage traffic, blog post shares and engagement levels, and more
- Meeting quarterly lead targets by catering content marketing efforts to specific areas of the sales funnel (ex. Developing targeted content for opportunity conversion, product awareness and brand comparison)
- Post Secondary degree/ certificate in marketing, communications, creative writing, or a similar field of expertise
- Entry level position with willingness and enthusiasm to learn and grow (office or agency experience is an asset)
- Professional communication skills and proficiency in English language is a must- exceptional written and oral skills
- Well versed in various forms of B2B online content (whitepapers, ebooks, infographics etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to be a team player and work independently in high paced office environment
- Ability to understand technical language is an asset
What does it mean to be an iQer?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence; someone who can communicate their opinions in a respectful manner.
- Passionate about their work; you should love what you do.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility; starting out at your first job can be scary. Having that awareness that mistakes do happen and how to deal with them is very important to us.
- Being a self starter; showing initiative and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.