Founded by wireless retailers, iQmetrix is the leading provider of innovative software solutions for the wireless market. With platform-built, metrics-driven products from POS and full-suite retail management software, to endless aisle, dropship, e-commerce, and digital signage, iQmetrix has taken its unique understanding of the pain points in the industry to create better experiences for wireless retailers and their customers.
Take a look at the links below to get a feeling for what it’s like working at iQMetrix:
- Want a glimpse into life in the Q? Check out our blog.
- Top 10 Reasons to Join iQmetrix (view the full list)
- Peek into our four offices on our Staff Lipdub Video!
- Check out our giveback initiatives: https://www.freshgigs.ca/blog/creative-cultures-iqmetrix-lives-up-to-its-give-back-values/
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB439A6503F6AB863 (Our YouTube channel with numerous videos on iQmetrix and what we do)
- Our recent iQmetrix Odyssey: http://www.iqmetrix.com/culture/blog/iqmetrix-odyssey-in-oahu-hawaii
Purpose: The Jr Office Administrator oversees the day to day administration of the Winnipeg office, ensuring that we have a comfortable and clean work environment for all staff. This will be a part time role; will work out to 25 hours/week.
- Managing the day to day administration of our offices
- Planning and executing company-wide and office events
- Initiating and executing recognition activities
- Managing vendor relationships for office maintenance, cleaning, and supplies
- Identifying maintenance issues (ie. burnt out lightbulbs, broken ceiling tiles, etc) and contacting appropriate vendor to resolve
- Reviewing inventory of office supplies, fruit and beverages, and ordering or purchasing more when necessary
- Supporting recruitment and onboarding needs within the office
- Providing access cards and alarm codes to new employees and removing access for employees leaving iQmetrix
- Replying to employee concerns and dealing with issues on ad hoc basis
What does it mean to be an iQer?:
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making a decision.
- Passionate about their work.
- Someone with interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships from scratch.
- Humility, someone not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at iQmetrix.
- Not afraid to stick by their decisions and justify them, but willing to admit and learn from mistakes.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.